iPhone 6 Plus - Not going to be available in stores tomorrow
mallen7321
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got a call from the owner of the store I go to who just received an email from Verizon that all iPhone 6 Plus phones that were shipped to stores are only to fulfill pre-orders ready for pickup. Don't expect to wait in line and get a 6 Plus if you didn't have one ready for pick up. I called another store locally and they verified this. Unless they are both lying to me, or it is different in other states, that is what you can expect.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 Plus - Not going to be available in stores tomorrow
scotty5626
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't believe that is correct. I will know for sure in a couple hours but I have inside info that there's only 3 128 6+ at the Verizon store I've been camped out at all night

0 Likes
phonejunkie
Enthusiast - Level 2

Were you able to get a phone?? I dont want to wait out in this line for nothing

0 Likes
itscody
Enthusiast - Level 3

I heard this as well in some cases, Hard to say if true

0 Likes
kyboocat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Was you able to get a iPhone 6+ 128gb ?

0 Likes
Jstmahoney
Enthusiast - Level 3

CONFIRMED!! just wasted my time in line at Verizon to find out that no store around me has them.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Obviously you had not heard reports the 6+ would be in short supply September 19.

iPhone 6 Plus could be hard to find on launch day - CNET

0 Likes
mallen7321
Enthusiast - Level 3

My guy at Verizon said Verizon is asking all stores to ship back all iPhone 6 Plus phones that arent for preorders so they can fulfill online orders. Maybe its good news for our preorders!

jdizzy8

My brother arrived at a Verizon here a little over an hour after they opened, walked out with a 64GB silver 6 plus. He said the 10 people before him did also. Yet my preordered phone from last Friday is on a two week delay. WTF?

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

I checked with my cousin who is the manager of the Best Buy Mobile where I live (the standalone, not the one in the actual Best Buy). She has some 6 pluses in her store but maybe they are only asking VZW stores to send some back? Another forum member went to a VZW store this morning and was able to walk out with a plus so...it appears some stores didn't get the memo if that is indeed true.

0 Likes