iPhone 6 Plus upgrade with edge. help please!
Cameron1722

Hi, im looking to upgrade to the iphone 6 plus. i am currently on 2 year agreement and my first year will be 9/21/14.  Should i be able to upgrade using the edge program? and do i have to trade in my smartphone that i got with my 2 year contract or can i keep it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 6 Plus upgrade with edge. help please!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cameron1722,

That is awesome that you are shopping for upgrade options! You are in a great spot where you can chose to do another 2 year agreement. If you chose this option, you can trade-in your device and get a gift card to use towards your purchase. You can also keep your phone if you would like and you would not process a trade in. You can also use our Edge program as well, if you are eligible. You can check your Edge eligibility online via your My Verizon account. You have quite a few options and all you would need to do is select which one works best for you!

SandyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 Plus upgrade with edge. help please!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cameron1722,

That is awesome that you are shopping for upgrade options! You are in a great spot where you can chose to do another 2 year agreement. If you chose this option, you can trade-in your device and get a gift card to use towards your purchase. You can also keep your phone if you would like and you would not process a trade in. You can also use our Edge program as well, if you are eligible. You can check your Edge eligibility online via your My Verizon account. You have quite a few options and all you would need to do is select which one works best for you!

SandyS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes