Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
iPhone 6 Plus
j1008

I ordered a Silver iPhone 6 plus 64GB on 9/19 with a ship date of 10/24 it's now 10/27 and nothing.  I'm more than aggravated at this point. I've received no update from Verizon as to what's going on.  I talked to a CSR the middle of Oct. and he told me it would ship out well before 10/24.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 Plus
giants10kyle
Novice

I would call customer service and fours out what's going on with your phone. I heard that the shipment that's supposed to go out on 10/24 was delayed until November. Dial *611, then press 3 for technical support, then press 2. If it asks you to give a verbal response as to what you need assistance with say customer representative. Then just keep pressin 0 til it transfers you to a live person

0 Likes
trantham2

So I ordered mine (same model as you) on 9/21 with a ship date of 10/31. I talked to someone at Verizon yesterday and she said Verizon was suppose to get a huge shipment to fulfill orders on 10/24 and yeah they didn't get it. She said most dates have been pushed into November. Mine hasn't changed yet, but she said it was not likely I would receive my phone until sometime in November, but anything is possible.

Verizon should keep people updated a little better, but honestly I don't think its their fault. Apple screwed this up for everyone by not producing enough phones. I think Verizon is hopeful these orders will come into them so they can get them out to us, but again this is Apple's fault.

hmmmmmmmm

Mine was supposed to ship 10/24 too and got an e-mail 10/25 saying they had insufficient stock and the new date was 11/3

0 Likes
j1008

I called customer support and they said the new ship date is 10/31 or 11/3.  They said they sent out an email on 10/24 which I never received.  Apparently they are waiting on a shipment from Apple to fulfill the outstanding orders.  If it doesn't ship out on the new dates given.  Definitely not getting my hopes up.

0 Likes
VW23464

Same problem here - ordered my 6 on 10/4 with an expected ship date of 10/24. When that passed I called, and they said they were supposed to ship "this week" - my order status still showing an expected ship date of 10/24.

Someone posted earlier that it is probably Apple's fault - but then again, my boss ordered 2 6's from AT&T early last week and they were delivered on Friday. Go figure!

I know delays can happen - just keep us posted!

0 Likes
disrupttheparadigm

That would be correct, it appears Space Gray was a large majority of back orders to recently arrive, I am guessing Silver then Gold are next. From there I imagine it will just be regular mixed batches. There was a lot of demand for certain color/GB options, causing things to pile up in manufacturing. Hopefully you see your phone soon! Good Luck!

0 Likes
ultraww

Very upset that the ship date for my 6 Plus has gone from 10/31 to 11/3.  I realize Apple as the manufacturer has to deal with the overwhelming demand versus supply, but the communication (or more accurately lack of) from Verizon is extremely upsetting.  I ordered through Verizon to get the $200 gift card, and now wish I ordered directly through Apple.  very tempting to just cut my losses and go to another carrier, who are offering similar if not better incentives to trade in older iPhones.

0 Likes
coastalshelb
Novice

they just told me that since mine was expected to ship 10/24, that it will ship tomorrow and then I should get charged and receive an email.

0 Likes