iPhone 6 Shipping "Information not Available" - no order in order history
Lindy45

I ordered the 16GB iphone 6 on 9/12.  Up until today the shipping was scheduled for 9/19.  Now there is no info available for shipping.  I ordered on vzw.com and charged it to my account.  There is also NO order history for the phone.  Any one experience this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 Shipping "Information not Available" - no order in order history
bluemanrising
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am in the same the boat. Don't worry.  I heard if they charged your account your good to go.  No worries.  Try to call and ask for your shipping number, or wait a couple of hours and check your email for a tracking number.  As for all the stuff on their site disappearing, it has happened to almost everyone i have spoken to.  Also there is a way to search a package by refrence through fed ex by using your oder location and order number.  So look at this page and they will explain how to do that through fedex.  HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 Shipping "Information not Available" - no order in order history
marleychambers
Enthusiast - Level 3

Many people are experiencing the same thing! But since your account was charged, I would assume you are good for a 9.19 delivery. This tracking site seems to have more information than the one VZW are linking... See if there is any info there!

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

0 Likes