iPhone 6 Stock?
clutchrider7
Enthusiast - Level 1

I went to my local Cerizon Wireless store, not a wireless zone or Target one and was told no issue in upgrading but they were expecting some in stock next week.  A week goes by and still nothing. 

Is there anyway to check availability without having to call or constantly drop by?  it's quite annoying to get a different answer from the store employees each time I go.  I've jeverhad such an issue getting an upgrade on a newly released device a month after it was first available,

I just want to backup my phone, bring it in and clear it, and walk out with a 6.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 6 Stock?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

There is no way to find out except for calling the store (some will not tell you over the phone) or stopping by. These phones are still backordered so the store may not receive shipment when they think that they may so it's highly possible that they aren't intentionally giving you conflicting info. They just aren't getting them in or they are only getting a few and they sell out before you arrive again.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
clutchrider7
Enthusiast - Level 1

Apologies for the typos but Verizon has no "edit" button when using mobile.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

There is no way to find out except for calling the store (some will not tell you over the phone) or stopping by. These phones are still backordered so the store may not receive shipment when they think that they may so it's highly possible that they aren't intentionally giving you conflicting info. They just aren't getting them in or they are only getting a few and they sell out before you arrive again.

0 Likes