iPhone 6 + backorder
My3rs419
Enthusiast - Level 2

I bought an iPhone 6 16gb Space Grey on 10/12/14 on backorder and ship by 11/14/14, I knew I was gonna wait a while but idk if others have gotten their phone earlier and bought the same phone around that time as me, I might be getting real anxious for it but I was just curious if any of you have gotten yours earlier when it said it was on backorder and gotten it earlier,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 + backorder
My3rs419
Enthusiast - Level 2

Correction: iPhone 6+

0 Likes
sillylilly2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered two 6+, one 64g, one 128g on 10/6.  Ship dates were supposed to be 10/31 and 11/7.  Nothing yet.  Today is 11/4.

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 backorder
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry to hear about the delay, sillylilly2! Have you checked status at vzw.com/ordertstatus ? If not, please try that first.

Devices will be shipped when supply is available. We appreciate your patience. Please let us know if you need additional assistance with your order.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sillylilly2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Status hasn’t changed since I placed the order. It still says order is processing. Can you give me new expected ship dates? I ordered 6 plus 128GB in Silver (only because it had the earliest ship date! 10/31) and a 6 plus 64gb in silver with a ship date of 11/7. thank you so much for the info and for your help!! I’m not upset at all, just excited and wondering. Beverly Coker

0 Likes