Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iPhone 6 delivery - Oct 7 order
lecycliste

Placed my iPhone 6 order October 7 - have a Nov 7 ship date.

** Wondering how firm that ship date is? **

When I check the order status, it just says, "Your order is processing."

That doesn't tell me how many other orders are ahead of me, where my place is 'in line'.

** I'd like more details, and I suspect others in my situation would too.

**** What's the hold-up? ****

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: iPhone 6 delivery - Oct 7 order
Loquat

lecycliste Your order will continue to show "processing" until it starts to move through the shipment stage.  As far as the shipment date...it's nothing more than an estimate.  It looks like some people are starting to get their devices a bit earlier than expected...but there are still some folks who say that their ship date is being blown.  Truth is, I think VZW doesn't know exactly when you'll get it...maybe a ballpark figure but that's about it.  If they offer you any more than that...well take it with a grain of salt so that you won't be disappointed in the event that your ship date is missed.  Best advice is to just keep watching your order online, watch for a charges on your credit card (if one was used) and key an eye on your mailbox (spam box too).  I hope that you have some of the same luck that some other folks are having with earlier ship times.  Fingers crossed for you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Houseof6

I would love more info!  Verizon just does not seem to be bothered by the fact some of us really would like more info.  I would have more respect for them if they would just say "we dont know" and stop giving people false hope. 

0 Likes
Loquat

lecycliste Your order will continue to show "processing" until it starts to move through the shipment stage.  As far as the shipment date...it's nothing more than an estimate.  It looks like some people are starting to get their devices a bit earlier than expected...but there are still some folks who say that their ship date is being blown.  Truth is, I think VZW doesn't know exactly when you'll get it...maybe a ballpark figure but that's about it.  If they offer you any more than that...well take it with a grain of salt so that you won't be disappointed in the event that your ship date is missed.  Best advice is to just keep watching your order online, watch for a charges on your credit card (if one was used) and key an eye on your mailbox (spam box too).  I hope that you have some of the same luck that some other folks are having with earlier ship times.  Fingers crossed for you!

View solution in original post

0 Likes