iPhone 6 dropping calls (sounding like a broken record)????
Tbejvan

I recently upgarded to the iPhone 6 and have already been experiencing a ton of dropped calls (where it will sound like a broken record repeating the last work from the other party and then drops).  I thought it might be the bluetooth connectivity but tried iwth multiple ear pieces, the SYNC in my car, as well as without any bluetooth and it still is happening.  I rely on my cell for work and need a fix!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 dropping calls (sounding like a broken record)????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's stop the dropped calls Tbejvan! Did this issue start immediately after activation? What is your ZIP code? Do calls drop everywhere and everytime or only in a particular place?

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
Tbejvan

All over the place. No particular area. It's started with an IOS update with the iPhone 5 and has continued with my 6.

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Go to Settings ! Cellular! Enable LTE and make sure out is set to Data, Not Voice and Data

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

"make sure it is set to"...

Other people on other forums have indicated that when set to Data, they had no more problems.

Hope it helps.

0 Likes
Tbejvan

I had it set that way. Only this that was set for Voice & Data was roaming so I also turned that off. Will see if it works.

0 Likes
Tbejvan

Thanks.

0 Likes