Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iPhone 6, iMessages and iOS 8.3 - OH MY
Careeder

Ever since I did the iOS 8.3 update my phone has not been acting right when it comes to texting.  iMessages randomly turns off and it will not allow me to manually turn it back on and when I try to send a message (whether it be to an iPhone or any other phone), the message gets stuck on Sending and will not completely send. The latest is that my iPhone shows that I have 17 unread text messages.  When I go into the one message that showed it was new, all of the texts in that string were from someone completely different than who originally sent them to me.  When I tried to delete the message string, as soon as I closed Messages, it came right back.

The Verizon tech had me completely back-up and restore my iPhone and told me to try it again - that did not help.  Nothing else seems to be wrong with the phone - just messaging.

As this is generally the ONLY way people reach me - I really need my Messaging to work.  Any ideas would be VERY helpful.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6, iMessages and iOS 8.3 - OH MY
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
Careeder, this would definitely make messaging a lot rougher than it needs to be. In regards to the iMessaging, does the same occur even if you are using that feature through cellular data versus WiFi?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes