iPhone 6 is bulging on one side--battery issue?
humerme

Phone is bulging on one side--separating top from bottom of case.  Battery life is erratic too.  Anyone had this problem and if so, what was the diagnosis?  Bulging--failing?--battery or some other component hardware?  Is this an Apple Store issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 6 is bulging on one side--battery issue?
mama23dogs
Legend

Yes, bad battery.  Turn it off and contact Apple right away for repair or replacement.

View solution in original post

mama23dogs
Legend

Yes, bad battery.  Turn it off and contact Apple right away for repair or replacement.

kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

As mentioned, you need to contact Apple (assuming you're still under warranty). If you're not covered under warranty anymore then you would likely be charged for an out of warranty replacement (not sure the price but I know it was $329 for an iPhone 6 Plus). Definitely wouldn't keep using the phone until it was checked out by Apple.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your support is here for you humerme. We can certainly take a look at the device to see if its covered under the warranty. You can also choose an Apple store if you like. Our store locations are located here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/.    BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes