iPhone 6 loses wifi connection
NeilV
Enthusiast - Level 2

My iPhone 6 constantly loses connection to my home wifi. I do not have any problems with my IPad or husbands iPhone 6. I've tried resetting network connections, powering off and on of phone and router.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 loses wifi connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NeilV,

The steps that you've taken are definitely helpful to determine what is going on. Let's find out more here. When did this start happening?
ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NeilV
Enthusiast - Level 2

Phone was purchased at the end of September 2015. I turned off cellular for the apps I use at home at the end of October because I used all my data the first billing cycle. So I first noticed this the beginning of November 2015.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you looking into this for us, NeilV. One thing I must share is the recent update in Apple’s software. Let’s make sure you are running this latest iOS. Here is how to check: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204204 . Additionally let’s look into additional exterior factors that may contribute to this frequent loss of connection. Do you use any cases on your iPhone? If so, then one test that we recommend trying is to take the case off to see if this improves connectivity.

DavidH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NeilV
Enthusiast - Level 2

Running Ios9.2. Yes, I do have a case on. I will remove and see if it makes a difference. Although my husbands iPhone has the same case and he has no problem. I will let you know.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your efforts are greatly appreciated! Keep us posted with the results.
AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes