iPhone 6 no sim issue
JovanniSabri

My iPhone keeps saying no sim and i have tried almost everything such as removing it and putting it back in, restarting the phone, updating the phone, and reseting network settings. I do not know what to do at this point

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 no sim issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Yikes! I'd be lost without my cell phone service. I appreciate you providing me with all the steps that you have tried on your own. How long as your phone been displaying this message? Has there been any recent changes to the phone when this message stated to pop up. Any kind of physical or liquid damage to the phone. Please keep me posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JovanniSabri

i have taken out the sim tray cleaned off the sim with a small cloth then put it back in

i have restarted the phone by turning it off an on

i have reset network settings by going to settings->general->reset->reset network settings

i have tried turning airplane mode on and off

i have completely restored my phone and now it says i need a sim to activate my phone after the restore so it is like a paper weight now. this problem just started happened and i have not had any physical or liquid damage to it

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Go to Verizon corporate store and get a new SIM for free. Verizon can also send you one if you call CS. 

0 Likes