iPhone 6 not receiving calls and text
cren

For awhile now I'm not receiving calls and some text on my iPhone 6. It's very annoying. I've gone through and my software is all up to date and tried to restart my phone numerous times. This is mainly a call issue text only happens sometimes. But someone will try to call me three or four times. They say it rings and goes to my voicemail yet my phone doesn't ring and doesn't show a missed call. I only know they've called because they will then send me a text saying "why aren't you answering your phone" or "I tried to call you". This is very annoying and concerns me as to how many calls I'm missing that people don't text me to let me know. I want to figure this out because what's the point in having a phone that doesn't receive calls!?!?!!?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 not receiving calls and text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cren, I can see how this can be concerning. I want to make sure that you're able to receive all of your phone calls without any issues. Are you able to make phone calls with out any troubles? How long have you had this issues with receiving phone calls. One thing that I would recommond on trying is to Reset the Network Settings. You can do this by going into Settings, General, Reset, Reset Network Settings. Once this is completed you will need to re-enter in your Wi-Fi passwords that might of been saved in the device. Once that is completed then please test the device out. Keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes