iPhone 6 not receiving phone calls.... All the time
Mazobius

i currently have an iPhone 6 and it's not answering incoming calls properly.  The phone will ring, I hit the answer button, and I only hear dead air.  I literally have to hang up and call back on every incoming call.  It feels like an intermittent problem because sometimes I can hit answer and will hear the callers voice. I have also determined that the callers network doesn't play a factor .. It has done this with all major carriers which leaves only one option as the source of the problem.  I first noticed this problem when I recently upgraded my plan.  I removed a secondary line, addead an iPad, and upgraded to the 10G data plan.  Since then I've enabled LTE where as before I never used it and only utilized the 3G for cellular and data.   Ive had my SIM card changed, reset my network settings about 30 times, reset my phone(to a backup) at least 5 times and still the problem exists. My question is this : are there any particular settings on Verizon's end that would prohibit my phone from being able to receive calls that ties into my LTE option?    my current settings on the iPhone 6 are as follows

""cellular" LTE enabled

roaming "cellular only"

cellular data only enabled for a few apps

location services disabled

If anyone can shed some light on this annoying problem I'd appreciate it

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 not receiving phone calls.... All the time
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mazobius, we definitely want to address this so your phone works the way it should. Since we need additional details, I will be sending you a Private Message. Please respond to the Private Message so we can get this resolved.
StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
okcscott
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having similar issues. Sometimes when dialing out I get network busy, sometimes it just sits there counting like it has connected, but never actually rings. Accepting calls sometimes will work (if it rings at all) but many times, the only way I know someone called me will be the missed call notification I get much later. and a voicemail if one was left for me.

Not happy with service since early this year.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be happy with your service, okcscott. What is your zip code? Where do you normally experience this behavior? Please do not provide a specific location as we are in a public forum. Is your data service impacted?

AndreaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
okcscott
Enthusiast - Level 2

73102, 73160, 73135, 73071, 73120, 73114

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for these zip codes, okcscott. I reviewed the areas and they are within coverage with no alerts.How much service normally displays on your device? Do you keep up with the latest iOS updates? Is only your voice service impacted? Are you aware if others experience similar issues in your area?

AndreaS_VZW

0 Likes