iPhone 6 order cancelled w/o explanation???
blemar313

My original order was supposed to be shipped on or by 10/24/2014. I received an email on 11/01/2014 to my personal email addressed to my employer recently stating that my order had been cancelled with no explanation an that I have not been billed for the order.

Could this be an error since I did request my phone to be shipped to my work address and my last confirmation stated my new phone would be shipped today, 11/03/2014?

Could the address be the issue?

Also, I did pay for the taxes for and made a down payment towards my new iPhone 6, which, makes that message even more of a mystery to me. What happened to the taxes I paid toward the new phone?

I called customer service and waited 1 hour and 11 minutes before an automated message informed me there was a high volume of calls and there was a system error and to try again later.

I then attempted to live chat to see if I could get some answers and that function doesn't seem to be working.

I am extremely upset of the lack of substantive communication regarding my order status and after having to spend over an 1 on the phone to make the order weeks ago--due to a system issue that prevented long-time customers with older plans like me for submitting them online--spending another 1 hour and 11 minutes trying to get someone on the phone to no avail again due to some system issue  and then not being able to use Live Chat is just adding insult to injury.

My experience today and throughout this ordering process is unacceptable. I would very much like not to be further inconvenienced by system issues and it would be ideal if a customer service representative contacted me to assist with a resolution. Smiley Sad

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 order cancelled w/o explanation???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm disappointed to see how much trouble you've run into with your order, blemar313. I have sent you a private message. Please check your inbox here in the forums and reply with the information I'll need to check on the status.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes