iPhone 6+ order cancelled?????
cadmus223
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've read this has happened to other people as well!  I received an email today saying my order was cancelled.  I've never cancelled my order that I placed on 9/12/14!  I've called several times and each CS representative said, the orders had been backlogged through Apple and they didn't know any ship dates other than the estimated ones.  Well my estimated ship date was yesterday, and today I receive the "Your Order was Cancelled" email.  I've been on hold with Verizon CS for 15 minutes now after being hung up on by the automated system 4 times!  I'm seriously considering switching to T-Mobile! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 order cancelled?????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand your disappointment seeing a cancelation of your long anticipated new phone, cadmus223. I have sent you a private message. If you were unable to get the answers you were looking for during your call, please check your inbox here in the forums and reply with the information I'll need to find out what happened with your order and make sure you can stay a customer for many more years.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6+ order cancelled?????
Charlesb978

I too have had my 9/12 order for a new iPhone 6 cancelled by Verizon for no reason. When they reordered they reordered the wrong phone. Upon receiving a new iPhone 6 (the wrong one) I called customer service, they directed me to a corporate store who couldn't help because it was a web order. I am shipping the iPhone 6 back and have reordered an iPhone 6 plus,,,hopefully Verizon will ship the correct phone. The process of ordering began on 9/12 and Verizon now says it won't ship  the correct phone until 11/14. All in all Verizon has poor customer service and offers nothing but verbal apologies for their many errors, no offers to remunerate me for the hours spent resolving Verizon's errors. I'd switch carriers, however I spend too much time in rural areas that only Verizon has coverage.

I find it frustrating that Verizon offers no avenue to discuss their poor service.

0 Likes
jslay31509
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered my iphone6 on 10/14. My shipping date was by 10/31. The sales rep specifically told me that this was the latest possible date that I would get my phone. It is now 11/2 and I have not received it. I also logged into my Verizon account and there are no orders in my history so I can't even look it up! Why isn't it listed? I'm thoroughly confused and wish I had followed my brother's advice in switching to Sprint. Can someone please explain this????

Re: iPhone 6 order cancelled?????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jslay31509,

We defintiely want to be sure that your order is in and processing. Did you receive a confirmation number for your order? If so, you can check the status here http://bit.ly/RjmCUB

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jslay31509
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, I did not receive the confirmation

0 Likes
Cynthia319
Enthusiast - Level 1

Apparently, there is a pattern here.  I ordered the iPhone 6 plus around September 12, 2014 also, my first ship date was supposed to be October 21.  I received an email stating that the "fraud department" flagged my card so my order was on hold.  After spending at least three hours on the phone with three customer service reps, we cleared all that up, I was assured that they had allowed me to "jump the line" and I would now have my phone shipped by 10-31-2014.  I too have never been able to see an Order pending on the website in my account.  What is the purpose of this feature if they don't update it so a customer can see whether the order is pending?  Today, since I don't have my phone, I once again contacted Verizon.  I was told November 21, 2014 as the new ship date!  I explained to the customer service agent back in early October that my current iPhone is not working well but I decided to wait since 10-31-14 was not too far away, and I repeated that to the representative today also.....I simply need a functioning phone to get me through the added delay to November 21.  He suggested that I buy a prepaid phone! NICE Customer Service.  Im considering T-mobile or AT&T, any advice?

0 Likes
cadmus223
Enthusiast - Level 2

I went to my local Verizon store, spoke with a really good lady who fixed everything. My suggestion is to go directly to the store to fix the problem. he had my phone to me in 3 days.

Sent from Craft's iPhone

Charlesb978

yes,,,,Verizon's a very frustrating company to work with.

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 9:20 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
Charlesb978

This was the info for the order:

Preorder Confirmation: (removed)

Order Number: (removed)

Order Location: N211401

Order Date: 09/12/2014

Deliver By:  10/28/2014

Sales Person:  (removed)

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<