Re: iPhone 6+ order cancelled?????
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Try checking with you local Apple Store.  I was in our local store today with a co-worker who had gotten tired of waiting on AT&T so he checked the Apple Store website this morning and they actually had a SG 128 6+.  He reserved it online and was able to pick it up on lunch today.  The rep that handled his transaction said that they actually had stock of various colors/models on all carriers.  He didn't specially say how many...but the fact that they even had 6+'s in stock was a shock.  So if it's feasible...check with your local Apple Store and just maybe you'll have better luck there than with VZW...

0 Likes
Frustrated586

I've had a similarly frustrating experience with my iPhone order. I ordered the phone a month ago at one of the Verizon stores (they were out of stock) and it was supposed to arrive by 10/31. When I check the status on Verizon's website I just get a message saying "order was received and is in process" (better than "cancelled", but not by much!). I've tried calling but have been repeatedly disconnected after spending 5 min each time suffering through overly complex automated menus and "please hold" messages. The worst of it is that when I call, the automated response starts with "The iPhone 6 is now in our stores". If the phones are now in the stores then why have they put customers through so much misery and aggravation by having us submit orders that take at least a month to process????? If we're going to have to go back to the store anyway to fix their screw-ups, then why not just tell us from the start to come back when the phones are available???? Oh... wait a second... I get it.... forget the customer satisfaction part -- just lock in the sale and don't worry about what happens to the customer after that. Thanks Verizon!!!!

0 Likes
8MYCASH
Enthusiast - Level 1

Me too two orders cancelled and one that simply didn't show up! Horrible customer service, how can a company not know what product they have coming in?

0 Likes
Kaezell1

After waiting for weeks I just received an email saying my iPhone 6 plus order was cancelled. They gave NO reason in the email and I DID NOT cancel that order. I've already ordered cases and accessories for that phone and am beyond irritated that it was cancelled without my knowledge OR approval. I JUST got out of surgery a week ago and have been stuck at home and will be for weeks. I was looking forward to getting this phone to distract me while I recover. Customer service is closed and I want this fixed. I've been a loyal customer for YEARS now, never had another carrier, and this is a serious slap in he face for me. Now I'm curious if I'd actually be treated better somewhere else. The customer service I've had has been terrible and then this situation? What can I get done about this??

0 Likes