iPhone 6 plus 64GB silver ordered at 2:58 Eastern time on the 12th. Account was charged this morning, but have not received a tracking number. When researching my order number I get the "Order is being processed, check back tomorrow" message. Am I in g
TWAtide
Enthusiast - Level 1

iPhone 6 plus 64GB silver ordered at 2:58 Eastern time on the 12th.  Account was charged this morning, but have not received a tracking number.  When researching my order number I get the "Order is being processed, check back tomorrow" message.  Am I in good shape to get my phone on the 19th?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 6 plus 64GB silver ordered at 2:58 Eastern time on the 12th.  Account was charged this morning, but have not received a tracking number.  When researching my order number I get the "Order is being processed, check back tomorrow" message.  Am I
TWAtide
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called Verizon and was able to get some information.  Based on my situation, they were able to confirm that my iPhone had shipped, but since it had not left the Fed Ex facility it had not generated a tracking number.  They were able to tell me that it had left the Verizon facility.  They also were able to confirm that your card will not be charged unless your order has shipped.  A lot of this was stuff that I'd read on here, but just wanted to send it out there for those of you who may also have needed information.  Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Re: iPhone 6 plus 64GB silver ordered at 2:58 Eastern time on the 12th.  Account was charged this morning, but have not received a tracking number.  When researching my order number I get the "Order is being processed, check back tomorrow" message.  Am I
TWAtide
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called Verizon and was able to get some information.  Based on my situation, they were able to confirm that my iPhone had shipped, but since it had not left the Fed Ex facility it had not generated a tracking number.  They were able to tell me that it had left the Verizon facility.  They also were able to confirm that your card will not be charged unless your order has shipped.  A lot of this was stuff that I'd read on here, but just wanted to send it out there for those of you who may also have needed information.  Hope this helps!