iPhone 6 plus!! Bank accounted charged!!
Shane3118
Contributor - Level 3

Has anybody else's back account been charged?? Mine just did and usually that means it will be shipping soon.  My order also says it has been processed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 plus!!  Bank accounted charged!!
Blazin
Enthusiast - Level 2

same here!!!

Re: iPhone 6 plus!! Bank accounted charged!!
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

What was your estimated time your orders were placed and did any one order the grey 128 GB model?

My order still says delivery not available I really hope mine changes soon! I also did the edgo so am unable to tell if account was charged.

0 Likes
Shane3118
Contributor - Level 3

Mine was iPhone 6 plus 64gb space grey. 

0 Likes
Blazin
Enthusiast - Level 2

I Placed my order around 4:30est and it was confirmed around 4:50am through email both checkout and email said delivered by 9/19 checked status online said unavailable then checked my account an hour ago says it's being processed and my bank account was drafted. I ordered 16gb silver plus

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

So far I only seen reports of 16-64 GB models starting to ship out and most of those are in central or east parts of the U.S. I really hope we start seeing reports of 128 GB models shipping soon also.

My order location number is W779001

0 Likes
lilacinto
Enthusiast - Level 2

me too, bank just got charged. 6+ silver 16gb.  I'll take that as a good sign. I wish that when I spoke to the people at verizon on the phone yesterday, I wasn't told that it wouldn't ship until Oct - but now this is a pleasant surprise!

Shane3118
Contributor - Level 3

Usually Verizon waits to charge until they have officially been processed and shipped through

Memphis (FedEx hub).  My location is N211401 and I'm in Illinois.

0 Likes
Blazin
Enthusiast - Level 2

my order location is 1456901 where is that I live in SC

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 plus!! Bank accounted charged!!
mrcub63
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey guys, been reading your posts and they've been helpful, thanks.....I ordered (2) 6 plus's 64GB approx. 2:10am CST with no problems, order location  #N211401. I was given  a delivery date of 09/19, but the when I keep checking back on the status it's saying "not available at this time" for a ship time? No bank activity yet for me, is this good or bad??

Thanks in advance

0 Likes