Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iPhone 6 plus!! Bank accounted charged!!
Shane3118
Novice

Has anybody else's back account been charged?? Mine just did and usually that means it will be shipping soon.  My order also says it has been processed.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 plus!!  Bank accounted charged!!
Blazin

same here!!!

Re: iPhone 6 plus!! Bank accounted charged!!
iDroid

What was your estimated time your orders were placed and did any one order the grey 128 GB model?

My order still says delivery not available I really hope mine changes soon! I also did the edgo so am unable to tell if account was charged.

0 Likes
Shane3118
Novice

Mine was iPhone 6 plus 64gb space grey. 

0 Likes
Blazin

I Placed my order around 4:30est and it was confirmed around 4:50am through email both checkout and email said delivered by 9/19 checked status online said unavailable then checked my account an hour ago says it's being processed and my bank account was drafted. I ordered 16gb silver plus

0 Likes
iDroid

So far I only seen reports of 16-64 GB models starting to ship out and most of those are in central or east parts of the U.S. I really hope we start seeing reports of 128 GB models shipping soon also.

My order location number is W779001

0 Likes
lilacinto

me too, bank just got charged. 6+ silver 16gb.  I'll take that as a good sign. I wish that when I spoke to the people at verizon on the phone yesterday, I wasn't told that it wouldn't ship until Oct - but now this is a pleasant surprise!

Shane3118
Novice

Usually Verizon waits to charge until they have officially been processed and shipped through

Memphis (FedEx hub).  My location is N211401 and I'm in Illinois.

0 Likes
Blazin

my order location is 1456901 where is that I live in SC

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 plus!! Bank accounted charged!!
mrcub63

Hey guys, been reading your posts and they've been helpful, thanks.....I ordered (2) 6 plus's 64GB approx. 2:10am CST with no problems, order location  #N211401. I was given  a delivery date of 09/19, but the when I keep checking back on the status it's saying "not available at this time" for a ship time? No bank activity yet for me, is this good or bad??

Thanks in advance

0 Likes