iPhone 6 plus tracking number?
giants10kyle
Contributor - Level 1

My order has changed from in process to an actual order number with a blank tracking number. Should I be expecting a tracking number soon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 6 plus tracking number?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Giants10kyle,

Thank you very much for that information. At this time I am seeing that the 182 GB iPhone 's are still estimated to ship by 10/31/14; however, please keep in mind this is an estimated date only. If we receive more shipments from the manufacturer than expected your phone could arrive sooner. If shipments are delayed it may be later.

From reading the description of what you are seeing it is sounding like it's in the process of getting shipped out to you. FedEx (or whichever courrier your phone is shipped through) will have to receive the package and assign it a tracking number before that info will show up in the order status. Once it's assigned that tracking number we'll send you an email and update the Order Tracker.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question giants10kyle! When was your order placed, time adn date? What model iPhone, color, GB capacity did you choose? Once an order is shipped, our customers receive an email with the tracking number. Did you receive one?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
giants10kyle
Contributor - Level 1

I ordered a iPhone 6+ 128gb on 10/1 with an expected shipping date of 10/31. My order changed from in process to a order number without a tracking number Saturday night. My plan has been changed and my order shows up on my Verizon account. It acts like it is preparing to ship soon. Should I expect a tracking number soon?

0 Likes
giants10kyle
Contributor - Level 1

I did not recieve the email yet just the change on the order status page and the my Verizon page

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Giants10kyle,

Thank you very much for that information. At this time I am seeing that the 182 GB iPhone 's are still estimated to ship by 10/31/14; however, please keep in mind this is an estimated date only. If we receive more shipments from the manufacturer than expected your phone could arrive sooner. If shipments are delayed it may be later.

From reading the description of what you are seeing it is sounding like it's in the process of getting shipped out to you. FedEx (or whichever courrier your phone is shipped through) will have to receive the package and assign it a tracking number before that info will show up in the order status. Once it's assigned that tracking number we'll send you an email and update the Order Tracker.

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes