iPhone 6 pre-order on 9/13. No confirmation email received or shipping email.
Mkrobinson20

I pre-ordered my iPhone 6 on 9/13 and never received a confirmation email (though I did receive the confirmation page and number).  I contacted Verizon via chat to be sure it was confirmed - and they said it was indeed confirmed though I still didn't get an email.  Then I was told since I ordered it 9/13 it should ship by 9/19 and it would appear in 'My Orders' on Verizon as of 9/19.  I still haven't received any emails - tracking/shipping or confirmation.  And it's still not showing up in 'My Orders' on My Verizon.

I'm concerned that it's not confirmed since employees keep telling me things that seem to be untrue.  When will it show up in my orders, when is it shipping and is it indeed 100% confirmed as ordered!?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 pre-order on 9/13. No confirmation email received or shipping email.
IGO2UA
Contributor - Level 1

My order hasn't showed up in My  Verizon in over a week. The page is experiencing difficulties. 

Re: iPhone 6 pre-order on 9/13. No confirmation email received or shipping email.
IGO2UA
Contributor - Level 1

Sorry wrong dude.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's track down your order and get the phone in your hands as soon as possible, Mkrobinson20! I apologize for any inconvenience. I will send you a Direct Message so we can take a closer look at the status.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

IGO2UA,

I apologize for the problems experienced on the website. Do you get an error message? If so, what does it say? Did you receive a confirmation email?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
cole_k

Verizon is scamming us all just to get our money - they knew they didn't have enough phones for pre-orders, or at a minimum should have known.

I have the same problem you do - not showing in my orders, but luckily I saved the web page that shows my confirmation number. It also shows that the two Iphone 6 phones were to ship on 9/17 and I should receive by 9/19. Today is 9/20 and I just got off the phone with customer service. They are now telling me they will surely ship by 10/7 - over two weeks from now. On top of that, we ordered an Iphone 5c and had to order a 32gb - they said it was in stock and would ship also. Now customer service is saying that phone is back ordered. Why is it I can go on your website right this second and it says that phone is not back ordered? I also added a line for an Iphone 5c as a separate order 10 minutes after I made the first order and that phone came in within 2 days, just like it said it would. The best part is they made me order the 32gb model 5c phones because they were out of the 16gb models. If I was going to have to wait for the 32gb phone, I should have just waited for the 16gb and saved money.

Verizon knows exactly what they are doing. I think it is time to switch to Sprint. I may have service problems, but it is better than being scammed and lied to.

0 Likes
andrewp92
Enthusiast - Level 2

Really? I preordered my iPhone 6 Plus on Sept 12 (a day before you) and no one said I would have mine shipped on sept 19 or anything. And my order status page has been having issues since the day I preordered mine.

0 Likes
dpyon
Enthusiast - Level 1

I pre ordered my iPhone 6 on September 12th. I never received a confirmation email or order number so I can't even track it. In addition to that, it doesn't even show up in my order status. What is the point of pre ordering if I'm going to get the phone a month after its release date. I don't even know if the order processed at all. Calling verizon is useless because it takes an eternity to connect with someone. I just want my phone.

D_VN

I also pre-ordered the iphone 6 Plus and never received a confirmation email. I don't believe I was even charged for the phone yet, however my account says i have a new phone awaiting activation. Not sure of the status of my order. Can I please get some help with this? A confirmation email/tracking would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

0 Likes