iPhone 6 problem
Lalarainy

This week suddenly all calls are going directly to my voicemail without even ringing me while phone is on.  How do I correct this? Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 6 problem
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Make sure "Do Not Disturb" isn't turned on. The quick way to check is to pull up the action screen (swipe up from the bottom of your phone). The crescent moon icon should be grey. If it's white then it's activated. Tap on it to turn it back off.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Make sure "Do Not Disturb" isn't turned on. The quick way to check is to pull up the action screen (swipe up from the bottom of your phone). The crescent moon icon should be grey. If it's white then it's activated. Tap on it to turn it back off.

0 Likes
Lalarainy

That was the problem! Many thanks!

[Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lalarainy, missing those important calls is never a good start to the week. Kaebfly had a fantastic suggestion with the Do Not Disturb. If you find that this is off, are you able to place calls? If not, what error message are you receiving?
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Lalarainy

Thank you it is fixed now!

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lalarainy, that is fantastic news. Now that those calls are going through again, was there anything else that we may assist you with today?
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Lalarainy

No but thank you

[Personal information removed as requested by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes