ROY10J, we want you to have the best device experience! Our sincerest apologies that you are having some service troubles but no worries! We are here to help in any way we can. I appreciate you doing the restore and bd94s10 was correct. There are few things we would need you to try so we can get the service going.
Here are some steps to try:
1. Tap Settings > Enable Airplane Mode, wait five seconds, then turn off airplane mode.
2. Restart your device.
3. Remove the SIM card. If the SIM card is damaged, worn, or bent, or if it's too big or small for the SIM tray, contact your carrier for a new one. Then reinsert the SIM card.
4. Check for a carrier-settings update: Connect to a Wi-Fi network, tap Settings > General > About, and install any available carrier-settings updates. If you can't connect to Wi-Fi, connect your device to a computer that has iTunes.
5. Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
6. Reset network settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This will reset all network settings, including Bluetooth pairing records, Wi-Fi passwords, VPN, and APN settings.
Keep us posted on the outcome!
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Thanks for giving that a shot! It may be best to make sure the device is updated to the most current available software. As well, you can also attempt to reset the device completely restoring it as new to ensure no other software would be causing a conflict. Take a look here to see how https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204686.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I talked to a live chat on 10/29/15 and printed the chat and he said he could waive the upgrade fee cause of all the trouble I have had with verizon. Now saying I can not get a upgrade and was able to a couple months ago? What is going on