iPhone 6 screen issue?
Kmatnipp

Has anyone had screen issues with iPhone 6... As far as the screen going black/dark? Mine will get black/dark on the left side only at least once a week. It slow dissipate away and go back to normal after about 3days.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 screen issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no Kmatnipp! We can't have your phone going dark randomly! When did this started happening? Has their been any damage on the phone? Do you select an app when this starts to happen? Try this:http://vz.to/1BcHgRd Please provide details, we want to help!

AmberF_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Kmatnipp

It started on 12/23 and has happened three times since then. I've kept it in an otter box case that I purchased the day I bought the phone. It literally just happens, the phone can be locked and I can pick it up to use it and the black will be there. I let me boss see it this morning and he thinks it's a defect. I don't know I've never had any issues with any of my phones. Until today, I took the case off my phone to clean it and look over it where it's black, pulled into my sons daycare, opened the door to get out and dropped it and cracked my screen! I have attached pictures from where it first happened in December. The December pictures are ok, I had to take a picture using a mirror. I also top a picture of what it looks like today. Let me know what I can do.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Kmatnipp

It started on 12/23 and has happened three times since then. I've kept it in an otter box case that I purchased the day I bought the phone. It literally just happens, the phone can be locked and I can pick it up to use it and the black will be there. I let me boss see it this morning and he thinks it's a defect. I don't know I've never had any issues with any of my phones. Until today, I took the case off my phone to clean it and look over it where it's black, pulled into my sons daycare, opened the door to get out and dropped it and cracked my screen! I have attached pictures from where it first happened in December. The December pictures are ok, I had to take a picture using a mirror. I also top a picture of what it looks like today. Let me know what I can do.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kmatnipp,

I must stay the issues with your screen does sound very odd. As the phone does have physical damage currently, unfortunately the warranty on the device would now be void. Did you have insurance on the phone? If so, you can file a claim with Ausurion by dial 888-881-2622 or visit www.phoneclaim.com to file a claim.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Kmatnipp

Even showing where the screen was doing this prior to the cracked screen? I could see if I didn't have evidence of the screen going black prior to cracking it this morning. All because I was trying to get screaming toddler into daycare! But really? As long as we've been customers of Verizon, I am extremely disappointed in this service. I am going to talk with my husband about going to AT&T because this is absolutely ridiculous! We pay way more than we believe is far for our service and being such loyal customers and this is the service we receive. My husband was a customer of Alltel many, many years prior to Verizon taking over and if it wasn't for me he would have left a long time ago. I do believe it is time to switch providers. I will be sure to pass this email as well as making others whom have your service aware of how long term customers are treated. And I will talk them out of purchasing any of your products due to this. I have already talked my boss out of buying a 128gb iPhone 6 plus!  On top of the fact that we have NEVER EVER filed a claim for any of our products!! 

0 Likes