Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iPhone 6 upgrade/tradein program
LJWB

I am having an issue with trading in my old iPhones.  I ordered 2 iPhone 6 Plus back in September - they were back ordered until late October.  We received the phones and went to initiate the trade ins of our iPhone 4's and saw that the trade in value was going to be only $30 each.  We were expecting $200 each per the trade in/upgrade promotion.  I called the support number for trade in help and was informed that the trade in needed to be initiated by 10.15.14.  I explained that that was not made clear to us when we purchased the new phones (online through Verizon) and that I had a online chat with a Verizon rep regarding that issue when I ordered the new phones.  The only deadline he indicated was that the old phones would need to be returned to Verizon by December 1.  I had the transcript of the that online chat emailed to me

I asked the telephone trade in support person to let me speak with a supervisor.  The supervisor listened to my situation and took down my email address and said that support would contact me in 5-7 days - I have not received any communication from Verizon.  I would really like some individualized attention; I would really like to have the $400 in Verizon gift cards that I was expecting.  I have been a Verizon Wireless customer for more than 10 years.  I have 2 other phones on my account that I will be upgrading in the near future and I hope that Verizon will make it so I want to continue to do business with them. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6 upgrade/tradein program
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi LJWB,

Oh my! We always want to provide accurate information when contacting Verizon Wireless. It saddens me to hear that this did not occur. I just sent you a direct message to review the account, please respond.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes