Re: iPhone 6
Char1968

Thank you for your reply; however, the solution suggested has already been tried.  On January 10th I was notified that 75% of data had been used and to my frustration on January 16 I was notified 90% had been used.  Everything is turned off yet data is being used at a rapid rate.  I don't see why I should be paying for something I'm not using or increasing my plan to cover overage.

0 Likes
hvu
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in the unlimited plan too. However, i'm reluctantly change new phone as i will lose the unlimited data plan. And i am Verizon customer since 2005. So, i'm thinking of moving to different carrier to save more bucks as i don't have any discount from Verizon to keep me loyalty to them.

In saying that, i see mix review of Iphone 6 using up data plan fast which is another reason to stop me moving forward as i have to use more everything plan.  Cell phone plan these days is so expensive.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
hvu,

We do not want to see you go. We would love to get you in a device you will love and  a plan that will fit your needs. How many GB of data do you use per month? What exact plan are you currently on?

LindseyT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
airjaudon

We are experiencing the same problem with the iPhone 6.  We even tried turning the phone off; completely powered off, not in airplane mode.  Our itemized data usage report still shows that we are using data when the phone is off.  Verizon said that's not possible, but it is happening.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

How are you turning it off?  I've seen many things, but never data use on a phone powered all the way down.

0 Likes
hvu
Enthusiast - Level 2

everything is on Verizonwireless website now. I don't have any discount to long time customer, while T-mobile basically can pay off my plan and roll over unused data plan to a year ( and i think ATT also has it). I hope Verizon should offer more than what they have now to keep me (probably many others).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
hvu, we definitely want to see you remain with us! Depending on how much data you use, there are a lot of More Everything tiers I am sure can help meet your needs, as well as keep costs down. Have you considered combining the More Everything Plan with the Edge service to purchase your next phone? There are savings that become avaialable when combining the two services.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/landingpages/more-everything/

Also, you do have the option to either purchase a new phone at full retail cost through us, or finding the lowest price on any phone of your choice. You may purchase that phone through any online retailer, or store, online auction site, etc. Just make sure it is not priced using a 2 year contract discount, and you can retain your unlimited data plan.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes