Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iPhone 6S Plus
BRIBLO1982

I have a weird situation here.  Yesterday I was downloading a app called gasbuddy.  The phone froze up and I was turning it off to reset the phone cause it was really slow.  When I turn the phone off and I tried to turn it back on.  it won't come back on.  I have tried to hard reset but nothing is coming up on the screen at all.  I tried to connect to the computer through iTunes but still nothing.  I even tried a different cable and still nothing.  it's like this phone is completely dead.  The computer doesn't even detect the phone.  I left it to charge overnight last night and still nothing.  Not quite sure what happened but this is weird. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6S Plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

BRIBLO1982, we want to ensure you're able to use your iPhone 6s device. I welcome the opportunity to assist with getting your iPhone back on. If the phone is off or not responding, press and hold the Power and Home buttons until the Apple logo appears (approximately 20 seconds) then release. If this doesn't work, you can then try recovery mode to attempt to restore your device. Here's how: http://apple.co/1H14Ge6

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes