iPhone 6S will not sync with iCloud.com on my laptop. How can I fix this because Apple seems to be at a loss.
WarmSandsMan

I have an iPhone 6S. I have a Dell laptop, so I use iCloud.com for my mail, contacts, calendars, etc.

My problem is that recently my phone and laptop have not been syncing and I have missed appointments because of it. I spent nearly 2 hours on the phone with Apple and nothing came of it. I do not know how to make sure that my phone's calendar syncs with my laptop.

Does anyone have any advice?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 6S will not sync with iCloud.com on my laptop. How can I fix this because Apple seems to be at a loss.
Weth
Legend

With iCloud the phone and laptop sync with iCloud.  Your phone doesn't sync with the laptop.  That is usually the way cloud services work.  Did you confirm both are appropriately syncing with iCloud and both signed into to same iCloud account.  What do you see when you log into iCloud,com from the computer's browser? 

View solution in original post

Re: iPhone 6S will not sync with iCloud.com on my laptop. How can I fix this because Apple seems to be at a loss.
Weth
Legend

With iCloud the phone and laptop sync with iCloud.  Your phone doesn't sync with the laptop.  That is usually the way cloud services work.  Did you confirm both are appropriately syncing with iCloud and both signed into to same iCloud account.  What do you see when you log into iCloud,com from the computer's browser? 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know I wouldn’t want to miss appointments either, WarmSandsMan. Let’s get to the bottom of this and find a solution. Did any settings change on the device when this issue started happening? What troubleshooting steps did you take with Apple already? Please share details.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

In addition to Weth's advice, do you have the same default calendar selected and turned on, on both devices. 

There have been iOS updates, please make sure updates are done on the computer.