iPhone 6s Plus signal range
AllishaHeiby
Enthusiast - Level 2

I live in a 5 mile radius of dead zone for Verizon. Is there a way to pull signal from another carrier's tower so that my phone has signal while at home? There are another carrier's tower just feet from my home. AT&T, Straighttalk, and Tracfone all have perfect signal. Also, if there is a way to bounce off of another carrier's tower, will there be additional charges occurring due to this? Such as roaming etc.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 6s Plus signal range
AllishaHeiby
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes it is on.

Thank you,

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AllishaHeiby, where there's a will, there's a way. Your device is designed to retrieve signal from the nearest wireless tower. As a result, it's normal for signal to fluctuate. There's no roaming charge for placing/receiving calls while you're in the U.S. Are you having issues with signal inside or outside of your home?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AllishaHeiby
Enthusiast - Level 2

Inside and outside of my home are both dead zones for Verizon towers. However, it is perfect range of an AT&T tower. I was just curious if there was a way to roam off of an AT&T tower while at home so that I'm not relying on my VZW messages+ app to make and receive my calls (as it is often glitchy)

Thank you,

Allisha

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AllishaHeiby, we want things to be wirelessly perfect for you. Let's make sure that roaming is enabled on in the settings of your devce in Settings>Cellular>Roaming>Voice Roaming ON.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us oVZWSupport@VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AllishaHeiby
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes it is on.

Thank you,

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes