Hello, for almost a year now I have had many problems with my iPhone.
1. The phone no longer rings. I have the volume all the way up. The silent switch on the side is NOT in the off position. There is no fuzz in the jack. I have tried all kinds of internet solutions. The speaker is just not working. I took it in to have it looked at, and they determined it is most likely a software problem.
2. The screen is slow to respond.
3. Siri doesn't respond.
4. In order to make a call, and many times receive a call I have to turn the phone off and then back on EACH TIME!
5. Most of the time ear buds do not work, BUT my head set w/mic works.
6. The original music player that comes downloaded would not work, seemed confused. I sent it off to rest and have another I am using, it is not always a happy camper.
When I first got this phone, while listening to streaming radio, one particular station would come across as a "squelch" noise. It was a hit or miss with that happening. Then one day, the speaker quit. I can only access streaming in the car via bluetooth.
I spent full price for my phone to get my unlimited data. I really do expect that this phone should work 24/7.
I am not happy.
What are the solutions?
Thank you for reaching out to us. We want to ensure you have a working device. What is the make and model of your device? What steps have you completed? Have you reset the settings?
TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!