Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iPhone 6s
EricC4455

My wife and I both got new iPhone 6s's 3 weeks ago now. Hers works great has excellent service and no problems. Mine on the other hand would not get lte service where I had before and hers does. I could be sitting right next to her and she would have lte and I would have weak 3G service. So I went back to Verizon one week later and they told me lte was turned off, they set the phone up. So now 2 weeks later mine still receiving poor signal and still no lte I return to Verizon they tell me it needs a new SIM card. So they put one in and tell me if that doesn't fix it I can get a reman phone. I paid for a new phone to use it 2 weeks and then have to get a reman because this one is flawed? Anybody have any problems with theirs not getting lte service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 6s
Salisbury

EricC4455, I have the iPhone 6s Plus as well and haven't had that problem. What I would do is stop by an Apple Store and have them take a look at the iPhone, and I believe there's a 1 year warranty.

I was in a Apple Store this week to have my cracked screen repaired and was quite impressed by them. They ran diagnostic test on the iPhone to make sure it was just a cracked screen.

Re: iPhone 6s
Weth
Sr. Leader

+1 on dealing with Apple directly, you'll be happy you did.

0 Likes