Re: iPhone MMS Problems
JohnnyDoe
Contributor - Level 1

It's occur anytime somebody without an iOS device SENDS me a picture or involves me in a group message since they both use cellular service. I can't send MMS pictures, videos, etc. all day to people with those devices but cannot receive them.

I've logged countless calls to Verizon customer service, been into the store - replicated for a store tech, called customer service again and again - have two current open NRB tickets and nobody will help or can find an answer - the problem KEEPS happening. Not to mention not ONCE has anyone from Verizon so much as said I'm sorry for your troubles or taken ownership in fixing it - they pass the buck.

I used to be so impressed with Verizon's service and network but the recent events has led me astray. I get MUCH better discounts two other carriers through my corporation but chose to stay with Verizon because of their network. But the lack of support or help has definitely led a permanent bad taste in my mouth and is driving me to switch carriers once and for all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We truly want to see this resolved once and for all to help you stay as we do value your loyalty, JohnnyDoe. I would love the opportunity to review the prior tickets and work to a final solution. I have sent a Direct Message and am eager to assist you further with more personalized support.
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JohnnyDoe
Contributor - Level 1

Ok, I will respond to you there. Thanks

0 Likes