iPhone on the move from Fedex (Memphis, TN)
bbrooks230
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine is on the move from Memphis, TN on it's way to north Atlanta!!

Best of luck to all, I know orders are all over the place!!!

Labels (1)
Re: iPhone on the move from Fedex (Memphis, TN)
pantera991
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am still patiently waiting on Fedex to move my iPhone. It has been sitting in New Jersey since Monday. Now I am only hours away from launch and it does not look like it is headed for the Seattle area yet. But I am sure it will be here tomorrow as promised!

0 Likes
bbrooks230
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do you see an entry on the FedEx tracking list where they sent shipping information to FedEx?

I wouldn't be hopeless just yet, could be schedule to go on an overnight flight to the west coast, but who knows...

0 Likes
TheGlamazon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lucky Duck!! I'm in Atlanta too, but no such luck for meSmiley Sad Enjoy!

0 Likes
pantera991
Enthusiast - Level 2

Bbrooks230, I do have the shipping sent to FedEx listed in my timeline.. I am fairly confident it will be here. I just thought it would be awesome to see some movement ion it this morning. But overall... No complaints

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Mine is already in my city. I'll pick it up in the morning from the FedEx facility (had VZW change it so I could pick it up)

0 Likes
Courtney128
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wish I would have requested to just pick mine up. I'll be going crazy waiting impatiently for mine to be delivered

0 Likes
dmcnickle
Contributor - Level 1

2 of our 4 ordered iPhones are being shipped via UPS.  They are currently in Louisville on their way to Wichita.  The skies are going to be filled with iPhones tonight.Smiley Happy

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

I didn't want to wait around with such an open ended delivery time. At one point it changed to "By 8:00 pm". I can't sit around and wait all day until 8:00 lol.

0 Likes
mj-san
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine's coming via UPS... left Lexington KY this morning ... arrived San Diego and now on it's way to me tomorrow. Backed up my current phone and have new Spigen case ready and waiting Smiley Happy

0 Likes