iPhone6 orders that were supposed to ship 10/24
Vamonos
Enthusiast - Level 2

Let us know if you had a iPhone6/6+ order that was supposed to ship today but didn't.

Mine was supposed to ship today (128GB 6+ silver to CA) and after talking to multiple representatives the conclusion I have come to is my order got delayed and will ship sometime in the next 3-4 weeks.  Verizon has yet to send me any email updates on my order to tell me that my order is delayed and why.  Currently my order status is "processing" and I haven't seen any activity on my CC.  Unbelievable that Verizon wouldn't update their customers as soon as they knew there was going to be a delay.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone6 orders that were supposed to ship 10/24
giants10kyle
Contributor - Level 1

Mine is supposed to be shipped next Friday and this already pisses me off. If they don't have my phone shipped by then Apple and Verizon won't like me. I will be there in person to get answers. RIDICULOUS!!!!

0 Likes
RNCCRN9706
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine wasn't supposed to ship until 10/31 but I got notice today that it shipped out!! This makes me happy because I originally preordered on 9/12 but had it cancelled BY VERIZON because their system let me Bill to Account part of the cost of the phone and apparently it shouldn't have. 

So when they tried to ship it out on 9/23, they tried to take the full purchase price out of my checking account, which didn't go through because, there was only enough money in there to cover what I initially planned to pay out of pocket for the phone, $250, not the full purchase price of $536 and change. Never got an email or anything from Verizon saying my pre-order was cancelled. Didn't know anything until 10/1, when I called to find out the status because I saw others were getting their phones early, who ordered on 9/12. THAT is when I found out my pre-order was cancelled.

Been waiting almost TWO MONTHS for this phone!! Can't wait to FINALLY Have it in my hands!

phaserhawk

Same thing no phone, says it is still processing.  I want answers and I want compensation.  I could have gone through a 3rd party and gotten my phone instead of this, absolute BS.  Not to mention they violated the contract about service, it actually allows you to get out of any agreement

0 Likes
alieelyse

Same thing happened to me... the 24th has now come and gone and my Gold 128 iPhone 6 hasn't shipped... I even called at around 7 pm and the rep told me it would still ship... Apparently not

0 Likes
IrishOwl

I originally ordered the iPhone 6 on September 29th, but I'm convinced the FedEx driver stole it when it shipped.  Verizon took 1 week to finally decide to ship another phone, which I was told would ship by October 24th.  When it didn't, I went to the store and called customer service.  The woman at the store (who had an attitude) said that I would be luck if it shipped by Halloween (WRONG ANSWER ).  When I called they assured me it would ship, but it still hasn't. My order is still processing too

0 Likes
IrishOwl

just received an email that my new ship date (Ship date #3: previously Oct. 17th and Oct. 24) is October 31st

0 Likes
Vamonos
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was told both my 6+ will ship on 10/31 (128GB silver and gray) but I don't believe that Verizon has any idea when they will actually ship. I'm thinking of canceling and ordering through Apple as they are much better at processing orders and customer service.

0 Likes
Lovingjanee
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is crazy. Mine was suppose to ship on the 24th and the shipping date still says the 24th. They haven't charged my card but this is horrible customer service. First they made me get rid of my unlimited data and forced me to order my phone through them and not apple. Verizon use to be the best. Now they only get worse and worse. You'll get a different story every time they call.

suessanderson
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep I had ordered mine on the 10th of October, got a confirmation email that said would ship by the 24th of October. Well the 25th came and it still said processing. I ordered the silver 64gb iPhone 6 regular. Verizon had laid blame and said it was apple's fault and we should get a tracking number later that night and should receive it by Monday the 27th, ha. I will believe it when I see it but as for getting any phones for pre order, I will NOT use Verizon again. It's one thing to push around dates and stuff but to lie to customers or not alert them of changed shipping dates and such? Bad form.

0 Likes