iphone 6 64gb - Order status says "We received your order and it is in process." No pending charges showing on credit card, what's the deal?
scott_sverizon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Order status says "We received your order and it is in process." No pending charges showing on credit card, what's the deal?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iphone 6 64gb - Order status says "We received your order and it is in process." No pending charges showing on credit card, what's the deal?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're want you all to enjoy ASAP! You can check your order status by visiting http://bit.ly/RjmCUB . The site will show Processing until the tracking information has generated. Once that info is available,  the Expected Delivery Date will also update.

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: iphone 6 64gb - Order status says "We received your order and it is in process." No pending charges showing on credit card, what's the deal?
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

My iphone 6+ still says delivery date not available while my iphone 6 order has already shipped I really hope the 6+ arrives on launch day.

0 Likes
BVRCHER

I am in the exact same situation. Ordered a 6+ for myself and a 6 for my wife in the first 30 min they were on sale. The 6 has shipped and the 6+ has not. When I check the status of the Pre Order, it says Estimated Shipping Date: Not available at this time. Both listed 9/19 as the ship by date when they were ordered and in the email confirmation.

0 Likes
BVRCHER

Something odd I just noticed. As I said, my wife's 6 shipped today and my 6+ has no available date listed on the order status page. When I looked at my account, selected my phone and clicked the View Upgrade Date link, it said my device was available for upgrade now. My wife's shows an upgrade date 2 years from now as expected since her device shipped.

When I tried to go through the upgrade process again just to see what it would do, it gave an error saying that an upgrade was not available at this time. So maybe it's nothing but I wanted to see if anyone else who is waiting for a 6+ has seen their device listed as having an upgrade available when they log into their account.

0 Likes
Lnicholls

I'm getting the same thing. I am NOT happy. Apparently, waking up in the wee hrs of the morning (3am est) to preorder was not worth it?!?!

0 Likes
Lnicholls

Same thing over here...

0 Likes
oneillea2002
Contributor - Level 2

The deal is you have to be patient. Relax

0 Likes
mrcub63
Enthusiast - Level 3

I show that too, I oredered 2 6+'s 64GB, shows ship date of 9/19 but no other info?? I ordered approx. 2:10am CST, so I don't know????

0 Likes
Shane3118
Contributor - Level 3

your CC wont be charged until phone has actually shipped.

0 Likes
CovenantMg

I'm having the same thing happen.  I'd just be interested in getting a general statement from Verizon that orders in this status are on track or alternately they're not along with steps that should be taken.  It's not like a glitch can't happen with the volume they experienced but the fact they're not addressing it, when this thread proves its not uncommon, is frustrating.

0 Likes