iphone 6 and the lies Verizon keeps pushing
phaserhawk

Order 2 iphone 6's on 10/08/2014 with a 10/24/2014 delivery date.  Called twice that day because I hadn't had notification and was told that it shipped and was on it's way....lies.  Called later that night talked to a very good rep and said, they werent' coming.  I got an email later stating that Verizon was "sorry" and that it would be delivered by 11/3/14.  Low and behold it is still not here, now I am being told 11/7/14 but no email.

Verizon lied, I know it's not all there fault but they promised people phones and couldn't deliver.  If you can find an iphone 6 with a different provider until you receive your phone you can cancel the order and get out of the contract deal.  YOU DO NOT HAVE A CONTRACT UNTIL YOU RECEIVE THE PHONE.  I am going to find either an AT&T or US Cellular store that has the phones I want because they have them in stock, if you want your iphone 6 now, you can go to another provider and get one.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 6 and the lies Verizon keeps pushing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to leave us phaserhawk. I'm sorry for the delay in your iphone shipment. We are doing the best we can to get phones out to our customers. Did you receive an updated email about your shipment?

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
phaserhawk

Then get me the phones I ordered or give me a reason to stay.  I switched to Verizon from AT&T 2years ago for their service, apparently I was wrong.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy you chose to be with our wireless family two years ago phaserhawk. I know this is frustrating but we are unable to expedite the order. There is a high demand for the new phones and we understand the frustration this has caused. Know that we appreciate your patience.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
phaserhawk

I wasn't frustrated until after the 24th when I was told my phones would absolutely be there by the 3rd of November, now I'm frustrated, add to the fact I was lied to multiple times but customer service representatives that "oh it has shipped" or "you should see that by the end of the day" or "well FedEx does take time to deliver but it is there".  NO, NO, and NO.  That's the biggest issue.  Bad news is one thing, it's still the truth, but lies for the sake of placating the customer, that's just bad.  That's why I"m spreading the word, if you don't have your phone but can get it with another provider, do it, my contract is not valid until I activate that new phone as well as anyone else's that's in the same boat.  You are giving me no reason to stay, no, "hey, sorry we weren't forthcoming with delivery dates, here's 2gb of free data for being a great customer and for our dishonesty"  All I'm hearing is, "well we said some things we couldn't back up but please be patient, but well, we really don't care in the long run as you are just one person"

0 Likes
Shane3118
Contributor - Level 3

Maybe you should have pre-ordered it. 

0 Likes
phaserhawk

I couldn't at that time because I still had 2 weeks left on my contract

0 Likes