iphone 6 does not have single line preorder online?
superdogman

went to go preoder then noticed no single line

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iphone 6 does not have single line preorder online?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

superdogman,

I am sorry for the issues you had with selecting the correct plan to fit your needs. We want to make sure you are on the correct plan. While you may not have been able to select the single line plan at the time of placing the pre-order the plan can be changed on a future date, before or after, the phone is activated. What plan are you currently on?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

superdogman,

I am sorry for the issues you had with selecting the correct plan to fit your needs. We want to make sure you are on the correct plan. While you may not have been able to select the single line plan at the time of placing the pre-order the plan can be changed on a future date, before or after, the phone is activated. What plan are you currently on?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
SeanPMac

Is there any updates to why this new single line plan isn't available online???? Verizon promotes also give FAQ to how existing owners can upgrade to this plan....and it still not available....?????? Guess I will have to go to the store to see what this plan really is about. All I'm looking for is LTE4 service that works, 2gig data and unlimited talk & text.

Hopefully it can be done online soon for others....

0 Likes