Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iphone 6 order...beyond frustrated
techoin

I have order for new service for 4 lines with two iPhone 6 64gb and two iPhone 6+ 16GBs placed on 09/22. iPhone 6s had estimated ship date of 10/17. No communication whatsoever. I tried reaching Verizon over chat..they just give vague answers "it will ship on estimated date" don't even look into the actual order and estimated dates or refer to call customer care number.

Call customer care..after horrible wait times they can't pull up my order by order number..they need my phone number..I tried telling them I don't even have an account yet and its for new service ..no one wants to help..I patiently waited for one month but its beyond frustrating that no one is able to properly  tell me whats going on with my order?

can someone from verizon pls help..this is really frustrating.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 6 order...beyond frustrated
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm truly sorry to hear of everything you've gone through just to get details regarding your order, techoin. Reach out to our Internet Orders Team. They should have access to your  order, and can help review what is going on with the shipping schedule for your order.

Their number is: 866-338-7390.

• Mon - Fri, 8 AM - 7:30 PM ET
  • Sat, 8 AM - 5 PM ET

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

techoin

Thanks for the reply..I called this number and only good thing is they can find the order. First time I called after this response I was told there is delay and I should expect it to ship by 10/24.

I did not get any shipment notification till today so called again. Today it was totally different story. Because you faxed the documents late for credit check, your order is delayed. I had to show the agent that I had faxed the needed documents next day after ordering and confirmed it is approved and order is good to go. After that final response is we don't have phones yet and cannot tell you any estimated date and I have to be patiently waiting.

Its is completely mess and I regret my decision to choose verizon. I don't want to cancel as I am still hoping that phones will magically show up in next few days.

Also now looking at all the other issues reported on this forum I am fearing I will have to go through the same battle for sending it in my Iphone4 for trade in and getting promised credit.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We really don't want you to regret joining us techoin! I really apologize about this process. We strive to make it as simple as possible. Also, the trade-in process will work. Please just make sure the phone is reset to Factory Settings and the Find My iPhone application is turned off before mailing in. If you could keep track of shipping as well, (tracking number), this will make the process a lot easier.

I hope we can restore your confidence in VZW!

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes