iphone 6 ordered with in store pickup but I have no order status on my account
abunce416
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered an iphone 6 silver 16 GB on 9/15 with a 10/7 delivery date in a verizon store for in store pickup (we were not told we could have them delivered to our home while ordering in store). I got a confirmation email and my credit card was charged the full amount the day I ordered it. When i go into my verizon account and click order status it says i have no current orders and i am eligible for an upgrade. I called the verizon store I ordered from as well as Verizon support and no one gave anything helpful at all. The store said since we are having it shipped to the store we can not track it. is there any other way to check my order status and make sure it was processed?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iphone 6 ordered with in store pickup but I have no order status on my account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

abunce416,

I can understand being excited and wanting to track your iPhone order.  Let's make sure we get you the correct information.  Some of the details you explained seem a little odd.  I'm going to go ahead and send you a Private Message so that I can receive your account details and review with you.  I look forward to speaking with you.

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: iphone 6 ordered with in store pickup but I have no order status on my account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

abunce416,

I can understand being excited and wanting to track your iPhone order.  Let's make sure we get you the correct information.  Some of the details you explained seem a little odd.  I'm going to go ahead and send you a Private Message so that I can receive your account details and review with you.  I look forward to speaking with you.

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes