iphone 6 plus order HELP!!
asf214

I placed my iphone 6 plus 64gb space grey and received confirmation at 5:14am est. and still my order is "being processed."  I want to make sure my order wasn't somehow cancelled or removed as I have read has happened to a number of people.  Could a verizon rep please check on my order status?? I have several friends that ordered after me that already have tracking numbers for their phones and I'm getting really nervous. Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iphone 6 plus order HELP!!
Arrestedcloud
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm sorry to be the messenger of bad news. I spoke with a sup and she told me if your credit card has not be charged by yesterday, you are probably not going to get the phone on launch day

Seriously, like many folks here i ordered mine at 3:02 am and were sent confirmation emails with deliver date of 9/19. Now they are telling that it MIGHT come by 10/14. I paid full retail price for Iphone 6+ gold 16 GB. Funny thing is that my fiancé who ordered 5 mins after me is getting hers tomorrow.

Verizon Wireless Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Arrestedcloud
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm sorry to be the messenger of bad news. I spoke with a sup and she told me if your credit card has not be charged by yesterday, you are probably not going to get the phone on launch day

Seriously, like many folks here i ordered mine at 3:02 am and were sent confirmation emails with deliver date of 9/19. Now they are telling that it MIGHT come by 10/14. I paid full retail price for Iphone 6+ gold 16 GB. Funny thing is that my fiancé who ordered 5 mins after me is getting hers tomorrow.

Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes
rkurschn

They really need to get their act together. I'm having the same problem of a nebulous order status. It's driving me crazy.

0 Likes
SimplyRayChell
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I check my order status it doesn't even have an expected ship date and my order isn't showing on my "My Verizon," I have to actually type in the order number and last name to look it up. It also hasn't changed from Processing and my card has not been charged.

0 Likes