Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
iphone 6 plus order HELP!!
asf214

I placed my iphone 6 plus 64gb space grey and received confirmation at 5:14am est. and still my order is "being processed."  I want to make sure my order wasn't somehow cancelled or removed as I have read has happened to a number of people.  Could a verizon rep please check on my order status?? I have several friends that ordered after me that already have tracking numbers for their phones and I'm getting really nervous. Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: iphone 6 plus order HELP!!
Arrestedcloud

I'm sorry to be the messenger of bad news. I spoke with a sup and she told me if your credit card has not be charged by yesterday, you are probably not going to get the phone on launch day

Seriously, like many folks here i ordered mine at 3:02 am and were sent confirmation emails with deliver date of 9/19. Now they are telling that it MIGHT come by 10/14. I paid full retail price for Iphone 6+ gold 16 GB. Funny thing is that my fiancé who ordered 5 mins after me is getting hers tomorrow.

Verizon Wireless Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Arrestedcloud

I'm sorry to be the messenger of bad news. I spoke with a sup and she told me if your credit card has not be charged by yesterday, you are probably not going to get the phone on launch day

Seriously, like many folks here i ordered mine at 3:02 am and were sent confirmation emails with deliver date of 9/19. Now they are telling that it MIGHT come by 10/14. I paid full retail price for Iphone 6+ gold 16 GB. Funny thing is that my fiancé who ordered 5 mins after me is getting hers tomorrow.

Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes
rkurschn

They really need to get their act together. I'm having the same problem of a nebulous order status. It's driving me crazy.

0 Likes
SimplyRayChell

When I check my order status it doesn't even have an expected ship date and my order isn't showing on my "My Verizon," I have to actually type in the order number and last name to look it up. It also hasn't changed from Processing and my card has not been charged.

0 Likes