iphone 6 preorder confirmation?? Past ship date
mtlincoln3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Preordered iphone 6 16gb silver on 9/14. Order confirmation states it would be delivered by 9/19. It's now 9/21 and order is still "processing" and has not shipped. But the order isn't showing in my verizon orders... when I try to check order status it states it is processing. However I checked tonight and it said it shipped 9/15! With no location code or tracking number! This threw me off. I refreshed and checked again and it's back to saying the order is processing. No charges to my card still. Assuming the device is just on backorder and I'll receive it at a later date. Can someone from Verizon please confirm this or help me check my real order status???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 6 preorder confirmation?? Past ship date
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mtlincoln3,

We want to work on getting you this order and to set the proper expectations. I have responded to you via Private Message. Please look into this and reply.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
HugeCGar

Can you help me?  I ordered on 9/12 and still have nothing but a ever-changing ship date. I'm canceling my order and taking my service elsewhere today if I don't get some answers or a phone.

0 Likes
wisewolverine
Enthusiast - Level 1

I feel your pain.  I preordered mine on the 18th and I have the same status of "Your order is processing".  I called Verizon and the representative was not able to give me any additional information.

You would think that the largest carrier would have a more robust system to be able to handle things like this.  I am now considering cancelling my order because there are some available in certain other retail locations.  Just some information would be helpful.  When I ordered it said it would deliver on the 23rd but that is tomorrow and I don't know if I should take the day off to sign for it or not. 

0 Likes
mtlincoln3
Enthusiast - Level 2

With the order still processing I wouldnt risk taking time off for nothing! Doubt it's going to arrive. I've still got no idea what's up with my order. Still says it will deliver by 9/19. Yeah, ok.

wisewolverine
Enthusiast - Level 1

Let us know how you make out with the customer support private message you got!  I am curious.  Good luck!

0 Likes
mbwilliams30

I ordered the iPhone 6 64GB in gold on the 19th. Verizon said it would be delivered by the 23rd but my order is still "processing" as well. Not sure what's going on if they have that one in stock.

0 Likes
wisewolverine
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered the same one and got the same ship date in my original order but I have the same "processing" message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, wisewolverine, mtlincoln3, and HugeCGar!

We know everyone is super exited about these amazing phones. As your order moves through the process, you can check the status at http://bit.ly/RjmCUB. You may not be able to see a change from Processing until it officially ships, then you'll see the tracking number. If you've received a confirmation email that your order was submitted, any additional information throughout the fulfillment process will be sent to that same email address. Thanks for being part of our Community.

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
HugeCGar

They sent me a message and said to call in and make sure my oder was still in process and not canceled - further complicating the entire situation. Then asked me if I wanted the white/gold one because it is not as popular - I declined the phone no one else wants. He then called every Verizon in the area while I was on hold, he came up dry.

Had about enough of the run around. What a Joke - can't believe apple would take all these preorders then sell every pre-produced phone in the stores. No point in preordering anything from apple - they obviously don't have anything under control since Steve Jobs left.

0 Likes