iphone / apple / verizon help!
tyingtofixmyphone

My texts are freezing and I can't delete them. When I go into my texts it is blank or a new message appears. Also my phone goest straight to voicemail when people try to call me. Just purchased an iPhone 6 from an iPhone 5 because I thought it was the phone. I've tried restoring it, rebooting, re-everything. Is it an apple problem? Verizon problem? I need help before I lose it. Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: iphone / apple / verizon help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I want those messages and calls to flow Nina! I understand that you replaced phones and also did some troubleshooting and the issue continues. Let's get some clues to the root cause of these service issues and we'll be able to explore options to resolve! When did these issues with messages and call start? You have an iPhone, are these issues with regular text message or iMessages? What is your ZIP code? Do you experience these issues only in a particular location/place, or everywhere? How many signal bars on the screen when calls go directly to your voicemail? Please provide answers to the above questions and we'll explore options to resolve.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
tyingtofixmyphone

Thanks for the quick response! Answers to ur questions..

When did these issues with messages and call start?

- It started about a month ago.

You have an iPhone, are these issues with regular text message or iMessages?

- It happens with both types of messages.

What is your ZIP code?

Do you experience these issues only in a particular location/place, or everywhere?

- I experience these issues in every location I'm in.

How many signal bars on the screen when calls go directly to your voicemail?

- Usually 3 or 4 bars.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
tyingtofixmyphone, we appreciate these awesome details! Let's try a few things out and see if we can help get your phone working better in your area. Please go to Settings>Cellular>Roaming> Are both Voice and Data set to "On"?

This can help with reception. Looking at your zip, I see that local terrain may also be contributing to this experience as well. Is there a difference with service outdoors versus indoors at all?

NicandroN_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
tyingtofixmyphone

I switched the data "on" and restarted my phone a few hours ago and nothing has improved.

It happens indoors and outdoors. I work about 10mile from where I live and have the same issues.

My iPad works fine with my texts.

What else can I do?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Got it, tyingtofixmyphone. Thank you for working together on this with us. To confirm, Voice is already on in Roaming? Text would be covered under the Voice portion, while data/WiFi will cover the iMessage portion for delivery.

Is your tablet connected via WiFi, or cellular data when it sends and receives iMessages with no issues?

Terrain is the likely cause/main contributor to the service issues. This would mostly help at home or in the office, but have we ever discussed the benefits of a network extender?

http://spr.ly/6583ADjV

NicandroN_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under
my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
tyingtofixmyphone

Is there someone I can speak to about this issue?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Great question! yes here's a great link on how to get in touch with us: http://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/contact-us.html
I will also send you a private message to review your account.
JoeL_VZW
0 Likes