losing internet connection
sassiemoves

I am losing internet connection in the evening...We have WiFi.....I don't know if it has anything to do with my husband shutting down his computer.  I noticed while I am on my computer or on my Iphone6, as soon as he shuts down his computer (WiFi on his computer, I am connected to his.  I have an All In One..) I lose all connections.@

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: losing internet connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sassiemoves, thanks for bringing this to our attention and it's very strange that you are experiencing internet connection issues on your device. Let's take a look and see what is causing this issue.

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: losing internet connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sassiemoves, thanks for bringing this to our attention and it's very strange that you are experiencing internet connection issues on your device. Let's take a look and see what is causing this issue.

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes