lousy coverage at home, only 3g and one (maybe2) bars signal
halfpint23
Enthusiast - Level 1

For the past year, my coverage at home has been getting worse and worse. A couple years ago, coverage was GOOD here!
Pretty sure it is not the device, as I get full coverage (four bars signal and no dropping of calls or text) when I am closer to town. The cell tower is only about 2 miles from me line of sight.
It is so bad now that to make an EMERGENCY call to my vet, and txt with photo of injured horse, I have to run all the way back to the house to be next to wifi router.
iPhone 6s, 64g memory, and according to Verizon I am in a "good coverage zone".
Have gone through all the reset and teroubleshooting things, NO difference.
Sitting here at my desk, wifi turned off, ONE bar, LTE showing on device.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: lousy coverage at home, only 3g and one (maybe2) bars signal
Weth
Legend

Any new construction between you and the tower? Is Verizon working on any towers? 

Do you have Wi-Fi calling turned on to use your own Wi-Fi in the house to get service.  Does your Wi-Fi cover your entire house?  

The back of our house has poor coverage, but using Wi-Fi calling we don’t have problems   

0 Likes
Re: lousy coverage at home, only 3g and one (maybe2) bars signal
amendoza1181

I'm having the same issue. I got my line back in march and I only get 1 bar while at work/home. I called and called and no one could get my service to work better. Now the rest of the phones we have on the line are starting to have bad service. I should have stayed with T-mobile. 

0 Likes