my contract ends in a week, can I order iPhone 6 now and pay full price without continuing my contract? Or do I have to wait another week for contract to be fufilled?
Landarcht

Also, I heard Verizon offers $200 gift card if you decide to buy the phone full price, can anyone confirm?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: my contract ends in a week, can I order iPhone 6 now and pay full price without continuing my contract?  Or do I have to wait another week for contract to be fufilled?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there, Landarcht! Thanks for asking about the $200.00 trade-in promotion. As trade-in promotions are paired with 2 year discount upgrade/new device purchases, a full retail purchase would not receive this promotion.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: my contract ends in a week, can I order iPhone 6 now and pay full price without continuing my contract?  Or do I have to wait another week for contract to be fufilled?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there, Landarcht! Thanks for asking about the $200.00 trade-in promotion. As trade-in promotions are paired with 2 year discount upgrade/new device purchases, a full retail purchase would not receive this promotion.

DionM_VZW

0 Likes
Landarcht

Thanks for the quick reply.  However, media (including CNN) are publishing as such. So it is very misleading.

Also, my contract ends next week, but I would like to pre-order rather than wait, I logged in but can't find any pre-order option to buy the iPhone 6 at full price, only two options given to me is to upgrade or Edge.  I don't want to renew contract, I just want to buy the phone at full price.  Can I do so without waiting until next week or wait a long time on phone?  I'm out of country on business, so unable to go to a local store.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello again, Landarcht! I'm sorry that you've encountered an issue preordering the device at full retail. I recommend you try it again when you can, selecting "Month-To-Month" pricing. That said, I'm very glad that you came back with more info. I've just learned that the purchases of the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus are eligible for the $200.00 Trade-in Gift card. More information on that is available at this link (https://www.trade-in.vzw.com/home.php5?c=en-us) under the "How Does This Trade-In Promotion Work?" tab. Enjoy!

DionM_VZW

0 Likes