my contract
Chepito

can you tell me when my contract ends or if Im on a month to month

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my contract
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, Cheptito. Do you by chance have access to your MyVerizon account? If so, this information can be found in the MyDevices section.  AnthonyM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: my contract
rcschnoor
Legend

Since Verizon discontinued service contracts for phones over 2 years ago, it is unlikely you are on a service contract for your phone. For this reason, it is extremely unlikely you are under contract for any of your phone lines.

Verizon does, however, offer reduced price tablets in exchange for signing a service contract for the line associated with the tablet.

Seeing that no one on this forum has access to your account, we cannot give you an accurate answer to your question.

You can sign in to your MyVerizon account and check on any/all of your lines to see if any are under a service contract.

Whether or not you are on a service contract, Verizon does offer purchasing contracts for phones which last for 2 years. You are able to pay off these contracts in full simply by paying the remaining balance left on the device under contract. Additionally, if you cancel the line for such a device, the remaining balance will become due on your next bill.

0 Likes