new phone -- got home and keeps saying Unable to Dowloan App "iTunesU could ot be downloaded at this time." Keeps saying retry which I do...to no avail. I don't even know what iTunes U is...nor do I care. I don't listen to music on my phone. Help.
scootersmom

Help.  New phone. supposedly in 100% working order and backed up as I left store.  Get home.  Now says Unable to Download App (iTunes U could not be downloaded at this time.   Says to Retry, which I've done to no avail.  Help.    I don't listen to music on my phone.  How do I make this go away?  

Also, the store I bought it from -- their phone number doesn't work now.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: new phone -- got home and keeps saying Unable to Dowloan App "iTunesU could ot be downloaded at this time." Keeps saying retry which I do...to no avail. I don't even know what iTunes U is...nor do I care. I don't listen to music on my phone. Help.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
scootersmom,

Congratulations on the new phone! Let's see what we can find out here. Are you currently connected to Wifi or cellular data? Are you able to download other applications other than iTunes U? Please share a few more details with us so we can help find resolution today. Thanks!

TrevorC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: new phone -- got home and keeps saying Unable to Dowloan App "iTunesU could ot be downloaded at this time." Keeps saying retry which I do...to no avail. I don't even know what iTunes U is...nor do I care. I don't listen to music on my phone. Help.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
scootersmom,

Congratulations on the new phone! Let's see what we can find out here. Are you currently connected to Wifi or cellular data? Are you able to download other applications other than iTunes U? Please share a few more details with us so we can help find resolution today. Thanks!

TrevorC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes