I have no internet connection

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: no internet connection
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear that you have lost your internet connection, Cregar. I noticed that this was under the Apple iPhone 6 area. If you are still experiencing issues with your internet, try going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. This will reset your connection to our network, as well as saved WiFi connections.

This is a good first step option to help recover your connection. Let us know if this helps, and as Loquat mentioned, please provide some more details regarding this issue so we may all assist if it still continues. Thank you!

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Can you be a little more descritive?  What phone?  What where you doing before you lost it?  A few more details may allow some of us to chime in and try to help.

0 Likes
Cregar
0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Cregar,

Whatever you were trying to say in your last post didn't come through...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear that you have lost your internet connection, Cregar. I noticed that this was under the Apple iPhone 6 area. If you are still experiencing issues with your internet, try going to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. This will reset your connection to our network, as well as saved WiFi connections.

This is a good first step option to help recover your connection. Let us know if this helps, and as Loquat mentioned, please provide some more details regarding this issue so we may all assist if it still continues. Thank you!

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes